Arts Grants - Create NSW
2018 Create NSW Community Band Developement Grants (new name!)
We are pleased to announce that the 2018 Create NSW Community Bands Grants have now been approved and distribution can now take place. Your band should have been contacted by the Grants Coordinator with advice on your application and confirmation of how much your application has been approved for.
If you require further information about the grants scheme or whether you qualify for a grant please do not hesitate to contact our grants co-ordinator, Jeff Markham on 0412 757 125 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Arts NSW Community Band Development Grants
Create NSW and BANSW are pleased to announce the following bands will receive funding for their projects:
- Lane Cove Concert Band
- Sydney Wind Symphony
- Port Macquarie Hastings Municipal Band Inc
- Hunter Regional Band Association
- Tottenham Town Band
- Newcastle PCYC Brass Band
- Cardiff Northlakes Brass Band Inc
- Southern Highlands Concert Band
- Sutherland PCYC Concert Band
- Temora Town Band
- City of Orange Brass Band
- Hills Music Academy Senior Band
- City of Wollongong Wind Band
- City of Wollongong Brass Band
- South Pacific Concert Band
- Maitland Brass Band
- Castle Hill RSL North West Wind Ensemble
- Wagga Wagga Brass Band
- Wallarah Community Band
- City of Holroyd Brass Band
- Blue Mountains Youth Band
- Lake Macquarie Winds
It was pleasing to see such a wide variety of projects being funded from both regional and city bands and we hope that the Bands who have received funding see significant benefits on completion of these projects.
Bands in the Park 2017
Thank you to those bands that participated in this event. At this stage we will not be calling for expressions of interest for 2018 but we are looking at options for a similar style event. Watch this space!
In the meantime, please enjoy these photos from each of the bands.