This page is an entry point to allow Community Band Secretaries to check and renew their band members’ registration status, upload registration paperwork, and review a copy of the contact details held in the BANSW database. The details from the database automatically update from the office.
NOTE: The registration year starts on the 1st of Oct each year through to the 30th of Sept the following year. i.e. 2021 registration begins on 01/10/2020. These dates allow plenty of time for Bands to register for the Nationals. In addition, bands can pay their Registration Fees anytime online by visiting our Online Shop.
Secretaries of School Bands should note that they only need to request an invoice each year from our Secretary. In addition, our cloud-based list of players and renewals is only for the Community Brass and Concert bands, and therefore not required for the School Bands.
Community Band Secretaries, please select from the following list:
- Band Login ( Secretaries login )
- Summary of Registrations Form ( please use the latest ).
- Registration Voucher ( please use the latest ).
- Application to join the Association
- Online Registration Renewals Instructions ( updated November 2019).
- Submitting Registration Forms Online
- Pay your Registration Fees anytime online at our Online Shop.
For Community Bands, your user and password are generally on the bottom of Registration emails,
or you can request them from the Registrar.